- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$7.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
$9.99 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
- Prevents rust, repels water - Extra heavy duty, nothing finer - Has achieved the Premium lubricant classification by all major bearing manufacturers worldwide
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Bike Protect is the ultimate liquid bicycle protection. Preserve and freshen your bike with Bike Protect's incredible water dispersing action! It's a perfect 'all over', after-wash corrosion inhibitor due to its extremely high oil content. This increased oil content creates the finest bike protection spray on the market. It drives out moisture and leaves a sparkling, non-sticky protective layer on your frame, drive chain, metal parts, and paintwork. It's ideal to spray onto your chain to drive out moisture before you apply any of the brilliant Muc-Off chain lubes. Bike Protect doesn't just disperse water after you've given your bike a good clean. It also prevents dirt adhesion between washes and reduces future maintenance time as well as helping reduce friction, wear, and energy consumption. - High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky, protective film - Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint, and carbon fiber - Drives out excess moisture - Prevents dirt adhesion - Light lubricant coats moving parts - Quick and easy to use - Aerosol Spray - Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross, MTB, & Fat Bikes - Provides the ultimate performance in freezing conditions - For chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals, & cleats - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
$13.99 - $14.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
$10.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
$9.99 - $10.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Fingerprints and glossy marks are now a thing of the past. Matte Finish Detailer has been specifically developed for satin matte paints, matte finishes and matte vinyl wraps. The premium-grade formula will leave any matte surface with a streak and gloss-free protective finish that reduces dirt adhesion. - Quick to use spray developed specifically for matte finishes - Leaves a non-sticky, streak and gloss-free protective finish - Carbon Fiber safe - Biodegradable
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid, 4 OZ Bottle. Viscosity-stable across highest range of operating temperatures. 4 OZ Size is perfect for home mechanic use.
Finish Line's Chill Zone works like magic to loosen and free rusted parts! Before discarding your rusted chain or giving up on a frozen crank bolt, a sticky derailleur, or a seized seatpost, give Chill Zone a shot. Bike parts that normally need to be replaced can be reconditioned to ride another day. Chill Zone has a special refrigerant that freezes metal as low as -50°F/-45°C contracting it and breaking the rust bond. Then Chill Zone's penetrant breaks down and flushes out the rust. With Chill Zone, most rusted parts quickly regain full functionality. Plus, it lubricates, too, so you don't need to add any. - Great for frozen crank bolts, seized seat posts and rusty chains and derailleurs - Includes oils and rust inhibitors to provide lubrication and protection after use - Use: Spray the rusted part for 10 to 20 seconds and wait 2-3 minutes for the release agent to fully wick in and break the rust. For severe rust-welded parts, spray 30-60 seconds for maximum freezing effect and wait ten minutes to one hour for thorough break-down of rust. When rehabbing a bicycle chain, soak one small section at a time.
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Page 1 of 1