- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- Pedal thread inserts are used to replace damaged threads in cranks
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Topeak's Mini 6 is a great way to take along the essentials in a tidy and super-light package! Its forged-aluminum body includes: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, and a Phillips screwdriver.
The I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Set includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen and regular screwdriver. It's the perfect mini-tool to get you out of binds or make quick adjustments. And, it conveniently tucks into a pocket or pack.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Screwdriver/Torx Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver and a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts). The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
This lightweight, compact tool includes Torx sizes (T10/T15/T20/T25) to work on modern bike components while other popular tools, (1.5mm/2mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/Phillips), help with your repair or maintenance needs. - Functions: 10 - Allen Wrenches 1.5 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 mm - Torx Wrenches T10 / T15 / T20 / T25 - Screw Drivers #2 Phillips
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 9 folding tool lets you take what you need and won't weigh you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 9 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench and a Phillips screwdriver. Plus this smart tool tucks neatly into its included neoprene case.
- Made from laser cut tool steel heat-treated for strength and lasting performance - New design features 24mm socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools - 290mm length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort - Smaller lightweight design perfect for travel and the toolbox Pulling inspiration from our shop wrenches and using the same laser-cut tool steel construction, the Pro Travel Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals and now doubles as a socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include a long 290mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and a precision-cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. The smaller, lightweight, 215g design is perfect for travel and easy to fit in the toolbox.
If lightweight, minimalist, and wallet-friendly are at the top of your tool priority list, look no further than the EMT 6 Tool. With six different bits, you'll have plenty to manage common roadside mechanicals. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
- Chain cleaner with four internal brushes and sponges for cleaning grime and grit - Simple design requires only a small amount of degreaser - Clear design allows you to see the cleaning action - Derailleur hook for ease of use
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
Page 1 of 1