$6.00 - $9.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
Replacement cables and housing for getting your front and rear brakes back up to snuff. Includes; - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 1350mm, 1 x 2350mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
SRAM's SlickWire Pro MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to upgrade your braking. You get two stainless-steel cables, slippery lined, compression-free 5mm-diameter housings; and aluminum ferrules. It's compatible with all mountain mechanical brakes.
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
The SlickWire Pro shift cable kit is a high-performance cable system that features a clear low-friction coated stainless cable, lubricated cable liner, liner seals, and compression-free housing. The result is a sealed cable shift system which greatly reduces shifting effort and protects the cables and liner from contamination, greatly increasing system longevity. - Compatible with road and mountain shifters and derailleurs
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Road bike-specific 1.6mm coated stainless cable - Front and rear brake - Disc compatible - 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner - Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Page 1 of 1