Cane Creek 40 Series Tapered
The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up. Representing the balance of performance, durability and value, the series incorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset. Zero stack uppers press into head tube with very little stack height. Lowers are either zero stack or external cup.
- Sealed black oxide bearings
- Carbon-friendy compression ring captured in top cover, keeping shims in place
- Steel crown race with integrated seals
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Compatible with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer tubes, or straight 1-1/8" steerers with a conversion crown race (sold separately)
|Black / ZS44/28.6|EC49||840226077048||BAA0445K||210000014087|