- 40mm - Hardened shackle - Flat tumbler lock mechanism w/ 2 keys - Type: Key
The lightest U-lock on the market. The Carlito’s compact design offers security that can easily fit in the pocket of your jeans or messenger bag and not weight you down. Product Features: - Security level 4 - Silicone overmold - Shackle size: 75mm x 127mm - 3 keys included - Weight: 395g (Under 1lb)
If you dread keys, the Shackleton is the ticket. You can program in your own four digit code for easy opening each time. Silicone overmold and quick, push-button release shackle will protect your bike in most environments. Product Features: - Security level 5 - Silicone overmold and frame mount included - Shackle size: 96mm x 167mm - Keyless combination wheels - Program your own four digit code - Weight: 2 lbs
$119.00 - $129.99
The innovative Bordo Combo 6100 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach the compact case (included) to your frame, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty 6100, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish and the high-quality combination cylinder features a resettable code, too.
$59.99 - $69.99
-5 mm bars with a core of light steel and synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork -The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy -Bars are linked with special rivets -Premium automatic cylinder -The Bordo Lite Mini fits perfectly into jersey pocket
ABUS' U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. The Buffo 34 U-Lock boasts a 12-mm thick, hardened steel shackle and a hardened lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. Its reversible key is easy to use and you can carry the Buffo on your bike with the included bracket.
The ABUS Key Combo 1650 cable lock is great for low-risk areas, or as a backup to a primary lock in sketchy 'hoods. We also use it as a backup for roof racks. The PVC-coated coiled steel cable is 12mm thick and 2.5-feet long, enough to lock both your front wheel and the frame. You can set your own combination, but the really cool thing is you can use either a key OR the combination. So don't worry if you forget the combo, use the key or the original code can be recovered using the provided tool.
The ABUS Mini 140 U-Lock offers strength, durability and protection you can count on. It boasts a 14mm-thick, hardened steel shackle and a hardened lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. Plus, its reversible key is easy to use, and you can carry the Mini on your bike with the included mounting bracket. - Dimensions: 3 x 5 inches
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap. - Length: 2.5 feet
$29.99 - $34.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Tresor 6615C features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS 2k Combination Dial is made of two distinct materials–the numbers aren't simply painted on–so your combination digits will never rub off and you'll have a lifetime of readability. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615C takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - 2K Combination Dial for lifelong readability - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Featuring a simple, strong, and aggressive design, ABUS' Ultra 410 is the ideal entry-level U-lock. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security. The 12mm double-bolting, temper-hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body, providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design. The addition of the Cobra Cable adds security and versatility. - Innovative soft-touch housing cover prevents damage to paint - Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection - Easy-to-mount SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter - Double-layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 12 mm - Shackle Shape: Round - Shackle Height: 140 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 10 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$18.39 - $22.19
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$13.59 - $17.59
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$18.19 - $20.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$11.19 - $15.79
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 5x9"
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9"
Page 1 of 9 Next page