Length-adjustable design and standard GoPro mount adapter.
- DuaLens Optical Design for Road Biking Mode, providing broad closed range floodlight with anti-glare low beam for commuting; no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians - HiLo Beam System for Mountain Biking and Emergency Modes, providing illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far-reaching high beam and low beam - LED real-time display to show remaining runtime in each brightness level - Micro USB charging port is compatible with most phone chargers - USB output port to charge other USB-powered digital devices - Intelligent thermal management circuit to prevent overheating of LEDs - Intelligent Memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again - Quick release design for easily slide in and out - Compatible with handlebar of 31.8mm and 35mm diameter - 2*CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours - 5200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery - (Headlight): 100mm (L)*48mm (W)*27mm (H); Weight (Headlight): 213g - The front and main body is made of aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat - Anodizing: the rear part and the handlebar mount are made of durable plastic
- DuaLens optically designed beam that provides broad, anti-glare light for road biking—no blinding of oncoming riders and pedestrians - Dual LEDs for HiLo Beam System similar to automotive headlights with far-reaching high beam and shorter-reach low beam - LED real-time display shows remaining runtime at each brightness level - Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode the next time you turn on the light - Intelligent thermal management circuit prevents overheating of LED - Micro USB charging port is compatible with most phone chargers - Quick release design - Compatible with 31.8 and 35mm-diameter handlebars - 2x CREE XM-L2 LEDs with 50,000-hour lifespan - 5200mAh/3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery - Dimensions: 100 x 48 x 27mm - Weight (Headlight only): 213g - Main light body: anodized aluminum
Weighing in at only 20 grams, and with a light output of 20 lumens, the TR20 is a super-compact and lightweight rear light that packs a punch. Using a quick release mount, it is easy and convenient to use everyday, whether for your daily commute or an after-work road ride. Mounting options include seatpost and helmet. - COB LED - 200mAh/3.7v rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Dual-row, high-efficiency COB LEDs with max 50-lumen output - Specifically designed lens provides rear and side visibility - Sensitive touchpad switches modes easily and promptly - Pulse flashing mode for group rides is easy on the eyes of riders behind you - Quick-release design, compatible with round and aero seatposts - Convenient Micro USB charging port - 800mAh/3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery - Dimensions: 65 x 35 x 19mm
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Knog's Blinder USB Extension Cable makes it simple to charge your Blinder light (sold separately) from any USB device. It even tucks into itself for easy storage and transport.
Replacement rubber end plug for the Strip Drive Front, Strip Drive Rear or Strip Drive Pro Rear lights
Replacement rubber end plug for the Hecto Drive, Micro Drive or Mini Drive lights.
Replacement rubber end plug for the KTV Front, KTV Rear and KTV Pro Rear lights.
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Lezyne's LED Handle Bar Mount Adapter is a composite matrix adapter to replace the rubber strap that ships on 2016 and later models of Macro XL, Power XL, Super XXL, and Deca XXL lights, so that they can be used with the Aluminum Handlebar Mount, the Composite Handlebar Mount, Aluminum Helmet Mount, or Composite Handlebar Mount.
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
• USB / Mini USB connections • For use with all Planet Bike USB rechargeable lights
The NiteRider Tail Light Mount – Seatstay and Seatpost is our classic seatpost mount design that gives riders the option to mount their tail light to their seat stay, using the included seat stay clamp. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds. - Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars - Compatible with all PDW headlights.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
$6.95 $10.00 30% Off
High-efficiency charger cable for Flux headlights. - High capacity wire can transfer more power with less loss. - Custom "L" shaped Mini USB Male for the best fit to Flux headlights. - NOTE: This is a CHARGE ONLY cable and cannot be used for data transfer.
USB cable for charging NiteRider® bike lights that utilize a micro USB charge port connection System Compatibility - All Lumina Series - Swift Series - MiNewt Cordless Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Lightning Bug 120 - Sentinel - Solas - Omega - Sabre - Sentry Aero - Stinger
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
Page 1 of 14 Next page